A Community Leader with Common Sense
As a fifth-generation Floridian, Wyman Duggan understands the values of our community and the issues that are important to us. Wyman earned his law degree from The College of William & Mary, and he is a graduate of the U.S. Marine Corps Officer Candidate School. Formerly the Chair of Jacksonville’s Charter Revision Commission, Wyman is dedicated to keeping our community on track, and he will bring that same dedication to the Florida Legislature. Wyman is the experienced, commonsense leader we need to fight for hardworking taxpayers like us.
I have spent my entire career working for a better Jacksonville. My wife and I are raising our children here and are invested in our community. I will work for commonsense solutions to the challenges we face and always put people over politics.
Awards and Recognitions:
- “AV Preeminent” rating by Martindale-Hubbell (Recognized by peers for the highest level of professional excellence)
- Distinguished Service Award, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
Endorsed by Our Trusted Community Leaders:
- Mayor Lenny Curry
- Sheriff Mike Williams
- Congressman John Rutherford
- Former Mayor John Delaney
- Duval Property Appraiser Jerry Holland
- Duval County Clerk of Court Ronnie Fussell
- City Councilman Greg Anderson
- Former Duval County Tax Collector Michael Corrigan
- Former City Councilman Doyle Carter